Rate: £50,000 – £60,000 per Year
IT Manager / Head of IT Services with strong hands on IT infrastructure, Strategy, Stakeholder Engagement and third party supplier leadership experience required for an exclusive private school based in Farnham. Paying £50 – £60k + benefits.
Is now the time for you to take full responsibility for the entire IT landscape and develop IT infrastructure in the cloud? For this IT Manager / Head of IT Services role you will be responsible for the management of the daily running of all IT systems, applications and facilities of their sites supporting circa 650 users across Windows & Mac. If you would like to take ownership of the IT function and would like to showcase your management, service and infrastructure skills, please apply.
Ultimately you will be leading and managing a technical IT function, along with being involved with IT Strategy, IT Service Management, People Management, Supplier & Contract management and look to evolve the company to be mostly cloud based with an onsite technical team.
– Hands on Technical IT / Infrastructure systems knowledge
– Hybrid cloud / on-prem estate of servers, VoIP and Desktops (both Windows and Mac).
– 3rd party / Outsourced IT support vendor management
– ITIL or equivalent qualified.
– Must be technically competent with the ability to address company’s computer, Internet, software and network security needs.
– Must be able to work under pressure and trouble shoot problems quickly.
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
IT Manager / Head of IT Services – Based in Surrey – Paying £50 – £60k + benefits. This position is a live and signed off requirement in which Talent Locker are a top tier supplier.